I am Tomas & welcome to Leatherneck Media...
I create high quality video products for people, brands, and companies. If you need any of the following at an affordable price, you've definitely come to the right place:
- Professional development
- Training Videos
- Product or service advertisements
- Real estate photography
- Real estate video tours
- Business advertisements
- Medical/Dental practice video tours
Additionally, I create and share helpful tips in addition to do unboxings and overview videos on YouTube. I've maintained my character of knowledge that I carried over from the Marine Corps - "I'm a jack of all trades, master of none." If you're interested in seeing my work click HERE, also if you want to see the gear I use see my Gear page.
If you're in need of an extremely high quality video, I'm your man and we should definitely talk.
Twitter and Instagram
Apple Watch Series 4 is awesome 70% of the time. The other 30% it's the most frustrating device I own.
I cried a little. But it is what it is. https://t.co/KuupTUm2Br
Just paid someone through Apple Pay through iMessage... https://t.co/xfAmfKMRKj
Why's the buck roaming around my gym? 🦌👀 https://t.co/YeIM6q4Mym