Let's face it OnePlus has had the most controversial business models two years running. The utilization of the invite system seems to have worked well for them, in the same sense I think it's hindering they're potential to become the company that produces the real "Flagship Killer."
The Good -
- Build quality, is one of the top pluses of the OnePlus 2 in my book. This phone is beautifully constructed and features a modular design - scoring a respectable 7 out of 10 on the iFixit repairability scale.
- Oxygen OS - one of the most pleasant experience of an Android variation I've had in a long time.
- Battery life! This thing gets me through a day no problem.
The Bad -
- The display isn't as sharp as I would have liked to see it, but I think it is a major contributing factor to the excellent battery life. In the end, I choose battery over display.
- USB Type-C, this isn't a huge negative, it'll just take time to get other manufactures onboard with adopting this as a means of charging, the new Nexus 5X and 6P feature this port and I think it will get the ball rolling.
- NO NFC! What the hell OnePlus?! In a time when mobile payments are about to take off, you decide to not include? This is the only reason I cannot use this phone as my daily driver.
- The damn invite system! 'Nuff said.